Mohawk Industries Customer Service Rep II - SAMPLES in Chatsworth, Georgia
We are always in search of Difference Makers to help us generate solutions and solve problems so that we can continue flooring the imagination of our customers; while providing value to their lives. We're redefining flooring with products that not only minimize climate impact but also foster beauty and allow people to connect and thrive.
If you would like to make a direct impact with a multi-billion dollar Fortune 500 global leader in flooring fashions, while making the world a better place, then we have an exciting opportunity for you!
Mohawk Industries is the world’s largest flooring company – and we are growing. We are a Fortune 500 company (NYSE: MHK) and our competitive advantages are huge.
Major Function and Scope:
• Sample Order Entry
o Enter sample orders from customer/sales received via email, fax, phone, sample websites
o Verify product, customer and shipping information to ensure accuracy
o Provide order confirmation and back order promise dates.
o Offer assistance with alternative sample products as required.
• Process customer & sales inquiry calls and emails o Update customers/sales on order status, shipping information, and inventory availability o Serve as a single point of contact for sales and customers o Respond to all inquiries promptly, acknowledging receipt, and confirm timeframe for resolution. o Respond to customer needs, consistent with company standards and business practices. o Offer assistance to customers using website to place sample orders. o Maintain equitable call volume relative to department and supervisory guidelines o Ensure that all calls are answered promptly and handled in a professional manner • Inventory management / Shipping o Monitor back-order status, aged orders, and automatic shipments to sales for all new products. o Coordinate priority shipments with Sample shipping department. o Confirm shipment/delivery of expedited priority shipments as required • Miscellaneous Duties as required o Assist in departmental reporting, tracking and special projects
Type of Experience and Knowledge: Knowledge, Experience, Competencies and Supervision:
• High School Diploma or GED equivalency required. . • Some college in business related field or (CCSS). Prior experience in basic customer service. Certified Customer Service Specialist Program is preferred • Basic Computer Skills: in word-processing and spreadsheet applications (Outlook, Webmail, MS Word, Excel, AS400 & Electronic mail required). • Ability to learn, follow oral and documented instructions and/or apply general knowledge of Company brands and products information, department procedures, practices, standards, etc.
• Record of solid work history without written counseling for attendance/punctuality or other performance issues.
• General office experience required with exposure in a customer service environment preferred.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with a demonstrated ability to interact effectively with individuals at all levels in the organization required.
• Good Voice Quality that is conversational and professional. • Ability to interpret and follow oral and written instructions, policies, guidelines and processing standards. • Ability to demonstrate strong organizational and problem solving skills required. • Ability to demonstrate strong interpersonal relationship building skills. • Must be an effective team member. • Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively.
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.
Req Id: 27607