Mohawk Industries SALESFORCE DEVELOPER - CRM in KENNESAW, Georgia
Are you Mohawk Material? We’re the biggest and the best flooring company in the world, and we are looking for the best Sr.Applications Developer – Salesforce.com professionals to support our continued growth! At Mohawk there are always opportunities for high performing Sr.Applications Developer – Salesforce.com Professionals to excel! Are you the best? If so show us what you are made of and come build your career with us!
CANNOT ACCEPT C-2-C
The Salesforce.com Developer will design, code, test, and implement technical enhancements and solutions.You will be responsible for documenting and implementing technical specifications, providing LOE work estimates, and identifying dependencies as necessary. You will bring with you the ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical deliverables that are focused on user centric designs while also maintaining the applications ability to scale.
Essential duties and responsibilities of this position include the following:
• Work with IT and business resources to define the scope and refine business/technical requirements and translate them into technical specifications/elements/stories
• Develop technical designs in Salesforce.com, conduct dev/unit tests, and deploy custom APEX code in coordination and collaboration with project resources including our Salesforce System Administrators, as required
• Develop and maintain Visualforce, AppExchanges, Salesforce1, Force.com pages and integration to other third party and app exchange solutions
• Participate with cross-functional teams that address issues involving CRM and other related systems
• Assist Project Managers by identifying and helping solution mitigation strategies for required tasks, timelines, dependencies, capacity requirements etc.
• Effectively communicate project status and escalate to management as necessary
• Proactively manage assigned issues and risks and develop remediation strategies and solutions based plans to senior management
• Train and mentor other technical resources on the Salesforce platform, particularly our offshore and onshore administrative resource pools
• Coordinate, coach and guide offshore development resources as needed
• Provide timely status reports and keep accurate project time data in our source systems
Ideal Candidates will have the following skills:
• Bachelor’s degree in IT-related field or equivalent work experience
• 8-10 years of experience in IT including 5+ years developing large-scale, Tier-1 Force.com development experience, with a strong focus on Apex and Visualforce development
• Minimum 1+ year of development experience in Salesforce Lightning platform.
• 3+ years’ experience working with Waterfall, and Agile Development Methodologies
• Solid knowledge of SOQL
• Experience with enterprise integration and extract, transformation, and load (ETL) tools
• A thorough understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle management methodologies and controls is required
• In-depth experience with jQuery and/or ExtJS a plus
• Integration experience using web services (SOAP, Restful, etc.) desired
• Experience and understanding of application performance tuning
• Experience of ensuring high quality
• Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written
• Excellent soft skills and experience with customer facing activities
• Excellent team player and problem solver with a high level of self-motivation and initiatives
• Excellent oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communications skills; ability to effectively exercise tact, discretion, judgment and diplomacy when interacting and/or negotiating with internal and external customers
• Ability to present and explain technical information in a way that establishes rapport persuades others, and gains understanding
• Ability and willingness to accept responsibility, willingness to challenge established practices and draw relevant conclusions, including the persistence and willingness to take calculated risk, to stimulate, market and sell new ideas within the organization.
• Ability to work effectively in a diverse work group, to achieve results through team efforts, and the desire and ability to motivate, persuade and direct the activities of others.
• Ability to manage/implement projects and contributes to concept development, and ability to identify, analyze and resolve business issues through solution-oriented projects
• Ability to perform in a high pressure environment and/or crisis situation and render good decisions to resolve the problems, maintain safety and ensure adherence to Corporate Code of Conduct.
Normal Office Environment & Occasional Travel
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Bigelow, Daltile, Durkan, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, Unilin and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc offers a comprehensive compensation package that includes a wide variety of benefit options so that individuals can tailor plans that are right for him or her. Benefits include health care with a prescription card, dental/vision, disability, life insurance, 401(k) plan with company match, employee purchase discounts, tuition reimbursement for undergraduate and graduate programs and much more.
Job ID 2017-33517
FLSA Status Exempt
Business Site US-GA-KENNESAW
Job Group Information Services