Mohawk Industries, Inc. is a leading supplier of flooring for both residential and commercial applications. Mohawk offers a complete selection of carpet, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone, vinyl, rugs and other home products. These products are marketed under the premier brands in the industry, which include Mohawk, Karastan, Lees, Bigelow, Dal-Tile, American Olean, Unilin and Quick Step.
With latitude for independent judgment and decision-making is responsible for the development, modification and
implementation of application systems designed to support new or existing business needs. Provides technical support in all aspects of designing and constructing applications systems, to include development requirements, design specifications and integration analysis and resolution. Projects are of medium to high complexity and require advance knowledge of development tools. Based on
thorough analysis of the project and considering staff, equipment and
deadlines, develops solutions from concept to implementation using object-oriented applications, languages and third party tools, client server based tools and comparable applications. Typically works in all phases of a project.
- Participates in the evaluation, customization, implementation, and support of purchased applications. Design, code, test, install, and support significant enhancements to existing application systems and entire new development projects. Serves as the primary on-call support person; troubleshoots and corrects complex system problems.
- Performs required analysis and provides technical advice and direction regarding the interface/integrate of supported systems with the rest of the application portfolio; analyzes how the supported applications can best serve business functions; recognizes the impact to the business of proposed applications changes and advises IS colleagues accordingly.
- Interacts with customers and Business Process Specialist to quantify system requirements, and coordinate system and integration testing, migration and roll-out; participates in identifying alternative technical solutions options, quantifying pro and cons. Identifies and uses appropriate methods, techniques, and tools for documenting applications and interfaces.
- Serves as Project Lead or participates on project teams serving as an IT technical expert on small to medium size projects; as a project lead will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating the activities of assigned project team to meet project milestones; ensure the use of appropriate project management tools to develop project plans, schedules, status reports, and project documentation etc.
- Performs other duties as required
Mohawk Industries, Inc offers a comprehensive compensation package that includes a wide variety of benefit options so that individuals can tailor plans that are right for him or her. Benefits include health care with a prescription card, dental/vision, disability, life insurance, 401(k) plan with company match, employee purchase discounts, tuition reimbursement for undergraduate and graduate programs and much more.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant. (EEO/AA M/F/D/V)
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Engineering or related discipline with an information technology focus. MBA preferred or an equivalent combination of education and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the essential functions of the job, and
In-depth technical knowledge, with hands-on experience managing systems development in new computing architectures and environments.
- 2+ years’ experience with Workday HCM and Payroll experience
- 2+ years’ experience with Workday integration implementation and utilizing Workday Studio
- 2+ years’ experience with Workday Enterprise Interface Builder
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of web service technology (REST, JSON, SOAP, SSL, PGP, SAML, etc.)
- High level of integrity working with sensitive data
- Process expertise – ability to analyze and process map solutions
- Prior work experience in an organization of comparable size, business diversity, scope and complexity a plus
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of system development life cycle, dynamics of applications development projects, Information Technology practices and methods.
- Proficient using PC, Internet and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint), Project 98, etc.
- Working knowledge of the principles, techniques and methodology of project management, quality management, and change management
- Excellent oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communications skills; ability to effectively exercise tact, discretion, judgment and diplomacy when interacting and/or negotiating with internal and external customers
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Job ID: 2013-15093
FLSA Status: Exempt
Company: Mohawk Industries, Inc
Business Site: US-GA-DALTON
Req Number: 2013-15093