Mohawk Industries Sr. Web Designer in Dallas, Texas
Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Dal-Tile.
Seeking accomplished Sr. Web Designer / UX/UI Mobile Designer within
the technological field, with proven experience creating conceptualized designs, functional demos and wireframes for presentations.
Highly skilled in HTML and CSS programming. Excellent creative and analytical capabilities providing quick, accurate, and positive visual results.
• Supported Business Development Team with wireframes and conceptual designs for both internal and external mobile applications
• Established mobile design process and pipeline.
• Supported the business teams with functional UI/UX concepts.
• Created wireframes and front-end design for client presentations.
• Managed and updated front end design for existing client portals.
• Provided front end HTML and CSS production programming for development teams
• Supported the marketing department with brand creation, trade show collateral, and client demos and presentations.
• Managed the creation of websites, as well as interactive and mobile projects.
• Supported the development teams with front end HTML and CSS production for all projects.
• Managed contractors and external vendors per project.
• Developed and implemented all stages of banner ad execution for ad networks.
Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field from an accredited college or university is preferred
7 years of experience creating conceptualized designs, functional demos and wireframes for presentations.
5+ years HTML and CSS programming.
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth. Company Match on 401k
Employee Purchase Discount
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service!
Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant (EEO/AA M/F/D/V).